From Challenges to Solutions
Today more than ever, California homeowners are facing a number of frustrating real estate problems that seem insurmountable. Many brokers and realtors will claim to be able to help you in the hopes of closing a deal and collecting a commission check, but very few have the legal experise to offer creative, practical, permanent solutions that will benefit your financial future.
- Do you have equity in your home but can’t secure a refinance loan?
- Do you need money to cure your default and get back on track?
- Are you struggling to qualify for a home improvement loan or equity line of credit?
- Is there an outstanding default or lien on your title that is making it impossible to list and sell your home?
- Have you had a death in the family and don’t know what to do with the estate?
With our team of experts – there is no problem too big or too small. We’ll assign you a FREE legal liason who will:
- Assist you in navigagting the complex issues and reviewing ALL the options
- Be on-call to answer questions as they come up and be available when your probate lawyer is busy
- Coordinate with you and your lawyers to translate legalese into English
- Review all property related contracts and agreements to ensure your interests are being protected
- Assist in coordinating local tasks such as property inspection, safeguarding, clean out, moving and storage
- Secure funding to keep the home as a residence or an income rental
- Arrange a reverse mortgage reduction to create equity in the home
- Advance repair costs and oversee contractors to increase the value of estate property
- Arrange cash advances on inheritance for heirs and devisees
- Negotiate lien removal and debt reduction to lower burdens that would otherwise drain money from the estate
- Negotiate with creditors to lower the financial burden on the estate
- Conduct a fast sale to a real buyer, not a wholesaler or quick flipper
- Negotiate a short sale to generate money for the estate even if the mortgages exceed the value of the home
- STOP ANY FORECLOSURE and secure the equity in the home
Don’t sign a listing agreement or a purchase contract before knowing all your options